Everyone likes options. If you would like to apply for a mortgage, your first option is to simply submit your application online now, and we will connect you with a mortgage loan originator in your area. Your other option is to find a loan originator in your area so you can apply directly through them – either way works!
While not every bit of information is required on our application (though it helps to be as forthcoming as you can), we will ask, among other things, for the following information:
- What’s your name, address, contact information (and your co-borrower’s info if applicable)?
- Are you purchasing a property or refinancing?
- Will you live in the home?
- What is your income?
- What are your current bank account balances?
- Can we get your authorization to pull your credit report?
We know that these are personal questions. We take this business very seriously and guard your private information very closely.
After receiving your application, a Affordable Mortgage loan originator will request additional information to ensure they have a full understanding of your home financing needs and your expectations.
Our loan originators work to determine which loan program is the best fit, what terms are best for each homebuyer, and which additional information is needed to move the process along. Your loan originator can also help you get pre-qualified for a mortgage. Pre-qualification is a complimentary, basic analysis of your financial information, during which your loan originator determines the approximate mortgage amount you may qualify for.
- Contact us for recommendations or additional information.